Coffee begins at 10:30 a.m., program at 11:00 a.m.
1st Sunday: Homily Sunday – a homily delivered by an ordained professional.
2nd Sunday: Group Discussion – small groups consider various topics.
3rd Sunday: Topic Forum – presentations by groups or individuals.
4th Sunday: Social – activities that promote inter-generational relationships.
5th Sunday: Service – provides the time to plan or perform community service.
Elements of our worship service may include:
- Lighting a flaming chalice, the symbol of our faith
- Music, both instrumental and vocal and in a variety of styles
- A time for sharing joys and concerns
- A meditation or prayer
- A sermon given by a professional minister, guest speaker, or lay leader
- An inter-generational segment, such as a “story for all ages”