Purpose, Vision, Principles
Purpose: We are a vibrant spiritual community for Benton County, free of dogma and guided by love, reason and conscience.
Vision: A fellowship seeking knowledge, expressing love, providing service, and building community.
The Seven Principles of UU
There are seven principles that Unitarian Universalist congregations affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.